“So, you and me, we should get a drink sometime… And married.”
tagging my Martha Jones hate like a boss:
- I hate that Martha Jones is so underappreciated in the fandom.
- I hate that Martha Jones did not stay on the show longer.
- I hate that the Doctor did not take her concerns about being a black woman travelling into the past seriously.
- I hate that there are people who hate Martha Jones.
- I hate that Martha Jones and Rose Tyler did not get a scene where they’d pass the Bechdel test together.
- I hate that Martha Jones and Mickey Smith ended up married without the viewers seeing their relationship develop.
- I hate that Martha Jones did not become a permanent member of Torchwood in Cardiff.
That’s it. That’s my Martha Jones hate.
Through crimson stars and silent stars and tumbling nebulas like oceans set on fire. Through empires of glass and civilizations of pure thought. And a whole terrible wonderful universe of impossibilities. You see these eyes, they’re old eyes. And one thing I can tell you, […] monsters are real.